I just finished this and four other pieces to potentially go into a hospital. I just dropped off the pieces to the gallery representing the hospital. I would love to show you the images of the other four, but I forgot to take pictures. I can't believe it.
The others were more children focused - Super hero cats, Dancing cats and balloons, polka-dot birds and a cow jumping over the moon.
When I get pictures (for I will have to go back to the gallery) I will post them. Until then enjoy my garden.




4 comments:
I love your style! Is the hospital buying these or just letting you display them? Be sure to add your phone number so if anyone wants to buy or commission something they can reach you. You probably already thought about that.
The hospital is looking at them to purchase them.
Thanks for your kind comments
Oh Terry these are just beautiful. The hospital is very lucky to have an artist like you hang your work with them. I just know that they will buy them.
Thanks for your confidence!
Post a Comment