Oh Terry you have grown into your space so well!!!!! Look at all those shelves, and containers full of fabrics and color just waiting in anticipation to be part of your next inspiration!!!!! So amazing! Someday soon I hope I can sip a cup of morning thunder with you (and lots of silk creamer) in your gorgeous, yummy space! And be infused with love and color! Thanks you for helping me picture you. So lovely! Shelby
Wow!!!!!!!!!! I envy you your neatly uncluttered space to work. So many places for fabrics and embellishments etc. It looks terrific. I love the woven painting on the wall too with a fish??? Is that your work? The dog looks so comfortable on the cool wood floor too. LOVE IT!!!!
Hi Lynn, It is a dragon fly - hard to tell as it is ripped and woven. I really like the colors in that piece. Yes it is mine. Before using fabric I was ripping up watercolors. Thank you The dog is marley - she follows me everywhere.
3 comments:
Oh Terry you have grown into your space so well!!!!!
Look at all those shelves, and containers full of fabrics and color just waiting in anticipation to be part of your next inspiration!!!!! So amazing!
Someday soon I hope I can sip a cup of morning thunder with you (and lots of silk creamer) in your gorgeous, yummy space! And be infused with love and color!
Thanks you for helping me picture you. So lovely!
Shelby
Wow!!!!!!!!!! I envy you your neatly uncluttered space to work. So many places for fabrics and embellishments etc. It looks terrific. I love the woven painting on the wall too with a fish??? Is that your work?
The dog looks so comfortable on the cool wood floor too.
LOVE IT!!!!
Hi Lynn,
It is a dragon fly - hard to tell as it is ripped and woven. I really like the colors in that piece. Yes it is mine. Before using fabric I was ripping up watercolors.
Thank you
The dog is marley - she follows me everywhere.
Post a Comment