Planning a home studio sale brings back fears from my early 20's... what if I throw a party and know one shows! Yikes. Just have to put my brave self forward and have a party.I will mostly have my new blessing flags, much more then have made it to my etsy shop. I really enjoy making the blessing flags and using recycled clothing. It feels right.
I will also have my other fiber and watercolor pieces.
I'll keep you posted on the outcome.
5 comments:
Terry I hope you have a huge turnout for your studio party...however, there is no address on the invite! Where is the studio?????? All your work looks so very inviting.
Hi Lynn,
The address is on the back. Hey there is no back:)
The address is 217 Ipanema Pl,Davis CA 95616.
Best wishes for a magical and wonderful event!
With all my Heart I will be with you my friend!
Love and Joy to you!
Hi Terry,
I am a quiet reader of your blog. Is the studio open to the public? I'd like to come and see your beautiful artwork, is it ok?
Thanks,
Heloisa
Hi Heloisa,
I am so glad you stopped by and brought and your family.
Thanks for coming. It was so much fun for me I think I will make this an annual event.
Post a Comment