Well, I am glad she is getting it that she is spreading joy with her plantings and harvestings of these delightful art quilts. I love the flow of the lines and the simplicity of the figures. Lovely use of batiks, shapes, spirals, colors, and the extra surprise of the yarn water coming out of the watering can...all coming together beautifully Terry.
Hi Terry, I love the idea of planting moon flowers that come up once a month. These colors are wonderful! You always have such an amazing imagination of thought.
4 comments:
What a beautiful visual Terry!
This image is so juicy and healing!
You are growing in Wonderful ways!
Love to you~Flowerwalker
Well, I am glad she is getting it that she is spreading joy with her plantings and harvestings of these delightful art quilts.
I love the flow of the lines and the simplicity of the figures. Lovely use of batiks, shapes, spirals, colors, and the extra surprise of the yarn water coming out of the watering can...all coming together beautifully Terry.
Thank you Flower walker and Lynn. The support feels good, like rolling in a bunch of flower petals...aaaaahhh
Hi Terry,
I love the idea of planting moon flowers that come up once a month.
These colors are wonderful! You always have such an amazing imagination of thought.
Post a Comment