Terry, I have been LOOKING for you. These two holiday pieces are so cute and well done, as is all your fine art work.
I was looking for holiday cards in my cupboard, as I buy a year ahead, when I came across two hand painted Chanukah cards I bought last year at the Davis Art Center, but never sent out. I turned them over to learn that the artist of both is none other than YOU! I was so tickled to see this. I bought them before I KNEW YOU! I think I rememeber you being there and selling them to me. How fun. I am still reluctant to let them go, maybe even more so this year now that I KNOW the artist. Perhaps I'll hang them in my bedroom art gallery with the other artists works I have collected there from blog artist friends.
Just wanted you to know this. Happy Holidays to you and your lovely family.
2 comments:
Terry, I have been LOOKING for you. These two holiday pieces are so cute and well done, as is all your fine art work.
I was looking for holiday cards in my cupboard, as I buy a year ahead, when I came across two hand painted Chanukah cards I bought last year at the Davis Art Center, but never sent out. I turned them over to learn that the artist of both is none other than YOU!
I was so tickled to see this. I bought them before I KNEW YOU!
I think I rememeber you being there and selling them to me.
How fun. I am still reluctant to let them go, maybe even more so this year now that I KNOW the artist. Perhaps I'll hang them in my bedroom art gallery with the other artists works I have collected there from blog artist friends.
Just wanted you to know this.
Happy Holidays to you and your lovely family.
Beautiful! They are so colorful and Christmas-y. It's good to see you posting some of your artwork. It's been too long.
Post a Comment