
Notice
Tea-party in the garden
Come along with me.
Butterfly, beetle, and flower.
Spider, songbird and bee.
Gather your finest outfit
and we'll sip on lavender tea.


These are my latest blessing flags. They are made with recycled or repurposed clothing. I made each flag to look like a festive tea-party dress. They are all natural fibers - cottons and silks.
I love these whimsically romantic flags. They dress up the garden perfectly for a sweet little tea-party. My kids love them too - especially when they come with "tea" (iced lemonade).
I put these in my etsy shop and have more waiting to be created on my new oak work-table.
2 comments:
Oh no! More beautiful flags. These are charming and you are on a roll. I can't wait to see what's next.
I love these fancy summer dressed flags! They are sheer delight! Your flowers are lovely too! And so glad to see you drinking from little mason jars...we did that in the 60's and 70's at our house then...when my kids were young.
I hope you'll come to my give away at my blog to help celebrate my 2nd anniversary, Terre.
Post a Comment