It is Spring! I love this time of year. All the birds coming back, the constant tweeting, buzzing and croaking of frogs in the evening - pure bliss to me.
It's also Art and Tea in the Garden time. I am feeling excited for this home show. It should be such a nice weekend - A great time to hang out in the garden with people listen to poetry, drinking lemonade and tea, eating good food and of course looking at great art.There will be 5 artists, 2 poets/writers, and a handful of Davis Waldorf 3rd grader selling their wares
Jan Schubert from Bee Happy Candles
Estella Martinez from Liberated Foods, LLC
Jan Plotkin from Walk the Talk Jewelry
Yelena Ivashchenko from My Snoozles
Jill Stengel Poet
Jan Kingsbury Writer
Davis Waldorf Third grade
Me of Terry Busse Studio.
Bring a friend, hangout in the garden and enjoy yourself!

2 comments:
Sounds like another big sale weekend. Happy for all those who get to enjoy your art Terry.
Happy Earth day too!
big weekend in Davis.
I love your art Terry and I hope your Art and Tea in the Garden turns out as wonderful as it sounds!
Post a Comment