I have finished my pieces for the DAC show. Although I didn't get the last one done or even started. It's is called "Polka dot Undies" The kids would have loved it. I'll save it for the next time.
I am really excited about this show. I really love these little characters I created. I will hang my art tomorrow morning with Jan Schubert. Her stuff is beautiful. She recently published "The Sun Seed" a sweet story about the life cycle of a sunflower seed. She illustrated her pieces with needle felting. She does amazing work.
Come check it out if you can. The show will hang until the end of Aug. (27th).

5 comments:
Terry, I am going to do my best to make it to the art center to see your show! I am not far from there.
I hope you will be there when I am as I would love to meet you in person.
This little book looks delightful, and I already love, love, love your characters and stories/poems.
Hi Lynn,
I will be there on Friday the 8th from 3:30 to 6:00 or later. I would love to meet you too.
I'll do my best to be there. Coming after work that day. Now that I know you will be there I won't rush, but will come in calm and relaxed. So excited for you and to know I'll get to see your work first hand and to meet you in person!!!! ;-)
Glad you liked the kid art on my blog!
Murphy wants you to know that he won't be able to make it to your show.(transportation problems). He was terribly dissapointed (goats can be so stubborn you know.) but I had a talk with him and he seems to be ok now.
I will try to get there sometime after the 10th.
Murphy, I know you will be there in spirit. Thanks. for trying to figure it out. Maybe my dogs can teach you to drive...
Farmlady, Great. I'd love you to see it.
Thanks for the support!
Terry
Post a Comment