Monday, July 28, 2008

Maybe I Can Fix It

I took my handy dandy sewing machine to camp.  I had three pieces yet to finish for the up coming DAC show and, well...
It broke!!!!
Ahhhhh!

I tried to fix it.  I even called my sewing machine man to see if he could walk me through it.  He said it would take hours...

Alas, I guess I was meant to play and not sew at camp.

5 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh, how frustrating. I hope you had fun playing!!!!

farmlady said...

Oh no! For you this is awful.

Because of the lovely art that you do , maybe it's time for a brand new sewing machine.

Terre Busse said...

This is a new machine, but my handy dandy sewing machine guy, got her back on line - no charge!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how I used to LOVE summer camp. I think your sewing machine breaking had to have been the universe's way of saying "go jump in the lake (and never mind the leeches)" :D

Thanks for visiting dragonfly!!

Terre Busse said...

Dragonflyreflections, I think you are right. It was a great time!
Terry