Thursday, July 17, 2008

Desert Beat



















Coyote sings to the dipping moon
A song so soft and sweet
Cricket begins on his leg violins
and mouse keeps time with her feet.

4 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

This is absolutely adorable Terry.
I can see it turned into a bed spread, curtains, rug for a kids room. I like how you bring your poetry into the art piece, the top sewing, applique all so well done. and full of color and fun. I can see them all singing and dancing together.
I think you have a line here that could sell.

Terre Busse said...

Hmmm... interesting idea It would be nice to actually make some money at my art. So far it pays for itself, but would love it to maybe pay for vacations too!

farmlady said...

You could definately sell you art Terry.
I think Lynn is right. Your work is so good and the craftsmenship is amazing. You could be making alot of money with this artwork of yours.

farmlady said...

I got so involved with the thought of you making some money on your artwork that I forgot to comment on this post. It's charming! I can just see all these critters out there dancing and moving to the coyote's rhythmic howl.