Early this December I received a call from a Davis Enterprise Reporter - Sharon Stello - wanting to interview artists in the Davis Art Center Holiday Sale.The article ended up on the front page and it was all about me, my family and my art. It was the best publicity I have ever had. People came in looking for me and my art all weekend long, and most of them purchased something. Thank you every one! I defiantly had my 15 minutes of fame and then some.


1 comment:
Terry this is wonderful! I so wish we'd been home during the holidays so I could have attended the SALE this year and had some time to chat with you again. So glad you were busy and successful as your work is terrific and deserves a wide venue. I did send out your Chanukah cards this year...finally. It was hard to part with them. So I sent them to family memebers hoping they'd keep them and I'd see them again later.
(I should have put in a note to that effect). LOL
This is a great article. I learned so much more about you and your work. I am surprised I have not run into you in the thrift stores!
Maybe one day.
Post a Comment