A jaunt through the arboretum with the dogs lifted my spirits. Woke up feeling zapped and in need of a little adventure. The dogs thought it was a good idea too.
Spring is definitely in the air here in Northern California.
Can't you just feel Spring coming? I want to shout "Too soon, too soon." But the bulbs are popping through and the grass under the oaks is a carpet of green.
Do you have horses? Is this your road? It's beautiful.
I posted a similiar day. Yours is beautiful Terre...I love the horse and his reflection, the woods, the flowers...all so pretty and fresh. We are so lucky in this neck of the woods!
Gosh the contrast btwn Portland and here is Amazing! And it's only 9 hours up the road. :-) They say it could snow this weekend! Wish I could have walked with you Terry! I'm sure it would have been wonderful! Loving you ~S
No we don't have horses and I wish this was my road. These shots where taken on the backside of the arboretum near UC Davis. They have an equestrian center there. Its beautiful.
4 comments:
Can't you just feel Spring coming? I want to shout "Too soon, too soon." But the bulbs are popping through and the grass under the oaks is a carpet of green.
Do you have horses? Is this your road? It's beautiful.
I posted a similiar day. Yours is beautiful Terre...I love the horse and his reflection, the woods, the flowers...all so pretty and fresh.
We are so lucky in this neck of the woods!
Gosh the contrast btwn Portland and here is Amazing!
And it's only 9 hours up the road. :-) They say it could snow this weekend! Wish I could have walked with you Terry! I'm sure it would have been wonderful! Loving you ~S
No we don't have horses and I wish this was my road. These shots where taken on the backside of the arboretum near UC Davis. They have an equestrian center there. Its beautiful.
Post a Comment