Songs from the Garden

a place to share my art and stories

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sacred Tree

I spent the week end at Green Gulch Zen Center
It was a weekend of reflection on self, family and community.  I also got to spend it with my dear friend Andrea.  I have lots to tell, but I see it is time to pick up my little on from kindergarden.  
I'll be back.

Posted by Terre Busse at 12:34 PM

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

I want to hear all about it. And the photo is intreguing. *at first I thought it a tree, now I am thinking drum???

Monday, September 22, 2008 8:01:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Crazy mama with two of her songs

About Me

My photo
Terre Busse
Davis, CA, United States
I am a sometimes-crazy mama, artist, best pal, dog mama, seeker of magic and one who loves to dance in the garden.
View my complete profile

My Creation Story

I was born from a turtle.
Who one night walked out of the sea.
She gently gave birth 
to the animal which was me.

The look on her face
told me I was of a different kind
but the look in her eyes
told me I was her child divine.

A message she shared
before she returned to the sea
was one I would repeat 
until it would be

Love all and love well, 
but most of all love true
and then you will return
your journey here through

Followers

Blogs I like

  • Aerophant
  • Anna Nowick - Textile Artist
  • Apifera Farm
  • Artful Journey
  • articulations
  • Bliss Fruit
  • Cariad in Crete
  • Common Life into Art
  • Evolve to Joy
  • Fiber Fairy Tales
  • Heart Stone Ceramics
  • Hello Earth
  • Joyously Becoming
  • lynn-getting my feet wet
  • Maya Made
  • Ornamental
  • overgoodground
  • Peace Love Sweater
  • SouleMama
  • Spirit Cloth

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (31)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (39)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Sword of Light - Meteor Stars
      • Green Gulch Zen Center
      • Sacred Tree
      • The Wall Street Two-Step?
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)

Garden Songs ETSY Shoppe

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.

email address

busse.t@sbcglobal.net