
These four California oak hills pieces are off to Italy. In fact they have probably arrived already.

They were a custom order from a dear friend for her dear friends and family from Italy who had been visiting this autumn.

It was hard for me to get started, but knowing they would eventually be hanging in an Italian home kept me going. The order was to make a California oak hill scene. Wacky chickens kept slipping into the images. I will have to find my original four sketches and show you the chickens. Quite lovely really - Hee Hee.

As you can see the chickens stayed put and these are the pieces that finally made it off to Italy. Hopefully I too, will be heading to that lovely spicy country soon.
4 comments:
Charming, as always. Isn't it cool to know that your art will be in someones home in Italy.
What's the matter with wacky chickens? I have a whole coop full.
Terry these are each so pretty, I love them. A chicken here or there would be fine.
I am enjoying the big blue cloth you sent me felting away on it around one of the panels with my woolly bit flowers.
Did you get my letter about the Art About in your town? I'm going to be showing art at The Paint Chip Nov 9th.
Hi Terry!
Lovely work! Coincidentally, and just out of interest, my label www.sittingtarget.net has just released a beautiful acoustic album called "Somgs From The Garden" by John Aldington. Please come and have a listen and let us know what you think?
Cheers!
Sitting Target Music
(London, England)
How nice, Terry!
I always wanted to go to Assissi.
Post a Comment