There is so much history here. Up the lane from our house is a 12th century church. Just touching the stones of the church I think about all the people who have come before me - they all had intimate details and richness to their lives. It stretches and bends the mind.
Keenan's new soccer ball. This is what he does much of the day at the house. "Somebody shoot on me!
Until next time. I am having trouble posting photos and getting on the internet so the posts may come sporatic.
Until next time.
Au Revoir
3 comments:
Love the story and trip info. What a beautiful place you are staying. I'd want to draw and paint it all.
Love those blue shutters and door!
thanks so much for sharing. Enjoy!
Great photos! Looking forward to seeing some more. Onward to more adventure! Ken
Absolutely gorgeous! So happy that you're having fun. Love the archery photo. Go Melena! Bullseye!
We'll wave to you as we fly over on our way to Vienna on Friday.
Jan and Ed
Post a Comment