Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lunch in Lizio, France



The drive from our house to Lizio.  So beautiful.  It is all farm land.  Cows everywhere.  (I am a little jet-lagged still and I am having a hard time writing so, you get the "see spot run" version).
In the town of Lizio.  Every thing looks like this - amazing.
Matt at lunch.  Keenan took this picture - he did well.  We all had crepes and salad.
The restaurant.  That is me wearing the pink shirt sitting at the outdoor table.
We sat next to a young family from the South of France.  They helped us translate the menu.
Cute little spot to stay.
Aren't we so cute?

I have a bunch more photos, but I keep loosing them after I load them.  I have an amazing story to tell when I can get the other photos up. 
Until then Au Revoir 

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

I so want to be there with you!!! I am oggling at all the scenery, the places you visit, the signs, the color, the flowers, the cows, the cute yous...au revoir!@