I just realized that the arms and face on this piece of artwork look familiar. Did you order them from Manto Fev? If not, and you need more of these kinds of embellishments, take a look at mantofev.com. I order things from them all the time. They are a really good company to buy from and they will let you write a check for your order.
I just check out this site Manto Fev. Yes they are the same ones, plus they have so many more. I loved the little witches hat. Thank you for this new resource. Terry
2 comments:
I just realized that the arms and face on this piece of artwork look familiar. Did you order them from Manto Fev? If not, and you need more of these kinds of embellishments, take a look at mantofev.com. I order things from them all the time. They are a really good company to buy from and they will let you write a check for your order.
I just check out this site Manto Fev. Yes they are the same ones, plus they have so many more. I loved the little witches hat. Thank you for this new resource.
Terry
Post a Comment