

I cut out 17 hens today. I think I will probably dream of the fine feathered gals tonight.

The kids and I dragged an old card table out in the back yard and I worked on hens, while they played nearby.
It is the first day of a two week spring break and the weather is beautiful. Perfect for hanging out of doors.


4 comments:
Adorable chicks. Will they all have zippers? How old is this talented child of yours?
Will you be selling them at the May event?
Can't wait to see more made up.
A busy fun day in the sun for sure.
I love the zipper idea!!!! There is not end to your Creativity Terry! SO fun...your ideas just keep moving forward! Thanks for the smiles.
Melena is 9 years old and very talented. She makes up pattern ideas all the time, whether it is sewing crocheting or what.
My hens will be bigger with funny hats. I don't think they will have zippers. But you never know. Maybe a hen handbag is needed. (giggle)
Terry
I was thinking a bit bigger and with a strap..., for a child's purse. You could market any size. They are really cute.!
Post a Comment