

The first go around with the prayer flags is done.
It was harder then I hoped using the bleach resist.
Everything I had read about it made it seem pretty straight forward. I guess I just haven't found the right stuff to use. The products I bought are either too thin or they don't discolor the fabric. So far I have had the best results with a clorox bleach pen. Although they are a little expensive.
Anyone have any thoughts? Has anyone else tried this? Let me know if you have some other ideas.
3 comments:
No, sorry, I have no idea how to do this Terry. But I think these look terrific. I like the fabric showing through a bit. And I LOVE the idea of spreading signs of PEACE everywhere...I Hope many buy these.
PS. I watched a documentory movie yesterday about an Israeli mother whose 17 yr old daughter was blown up by a 17 year old female Palestinian suicide bomber in an Israeli supermarket near her home.
She wanted to talk to the Palestinian mother who obviously also lost her daughter. The girls looked alike. It was uncanny.
the losses were so senseless and sad. there is a NEED for your PEACE PRAYER signs/flags!!!! I Just needed to share this, thanks.
Yes, peace blowing on the wind would be good for all of us.
Post a Comment