Thank you. Yes, I too thought these would be great for kids in their rooms for dreams and wishes and for parents to put in little blessings or prayers for their children.
I love your happy blog. I shall wonder over to cheer myself up! Your Whole Earth festival sounds interesting. I'm taking my kids to the One World Camp in August here in the UK. xxxx
7 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! I think I'd tell my grandkids that they can put wishes into them. Sweet. Love the bright colors and pockets too.
These are the most beautiful prayer flags I have ever seen. I hope you put them in your house too.
Terry, these are again delightful, and there is an award awaiting you at my blog. Please come to collect it as you deserve it!
Thank you.
Yes, I too thought these would be great for kids in their rooms for dreams and wishes and for parents to put in little blessings or prayers for their children.
Lynn - I am on my way over!
I love your happy blog. I shall wonder over to cheer myself up! Your Whole Earth festival sounds interesting. I'm taking my kids to the One World Camp in August here in the UK. xxxx
wonderful, wonderful...
donkey approval, me too.
xo
Thanks Pino and kathryn!
Post a Comment