This is the first of three cats I've made this week. The cat - Mr. Jingles and his wings are made from recycled felted wool sweaters. The rest is fabric (other then the wooly bits).
I couldn't settle on a piece of fabric for the back ground so I decided to experiment with some fabric paint I had. I love the effect. So... of course I made two more cats and painted a bunch of material to make some more cats.
I think I am channeling cats right now - super-hero cats.

5 comments:
I have a feeling that your table/booth at the Whole Earth Faire will be the most colorful and exciting one there. Love the cats! Love your style!
Please post directions to the fair for out of towners!
Goodness Knows the World needs Lots! more Super Hero Cats! I Looooooove the wings :-)
More, More, More!
:-)
xoxo
this little kitty is completely charming!love your little details!
Thanks Thanks
I will post directions to the festival -I promise
Terry
I think you're channeling cats and talent. This is charming!!
Post a Comment