This part of art is one of the hard parts of art. Measuring... getting the cuts right... getting the cuts to look clean. Oh and worst is getting all the dust speaks off the glass and image.
Getting closer. Thank goodness my best pal came over and watch a movie on my computer while I framed. I had some good company.
Done with framing. It's now bedtime for kids. Keenan took this picture for me.
The Mamma is stir crazy now. Now to work on the labels and bio.
I'm not sure I can sell these new pieces yet. I love them so much and haven't been able to be around them long enough to let them go. Kinda like children - not that I would sell my children - but we do send them out into the world to make their own way.
2 comments:
You look so wild and so beautiful!
You are emoting the beauty in your art pieces. You are blooming like the flowers in the vases!
I so understand the difficulty parting with a creation. It took me over a year to give my dear grandson (age 22) who wanted my last sunflower art quilt. I had to live with it myself first.
Maybe sell them with ownership dates that you select!
Have fun showing them!
Beautiful art Terry and a lovely pic of you! I know what you mean about letting them go. I like mine to hang around for a while before sending them out into the world! :)
Post a Comment