Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Image

Wednesday 9/26:
Painting my next vase with flowers.  I am sure enjoying these.


This one will be five aspects of me in one curvy vase.  Not sure I will reveal the 5 aspects - might be more then anyone wants to know.  Although, these are positive aspects, not my big bad dark side.


I tweaked the photo above so you could see the vase on this one.  I like the lacy curvy top on the vase.

Thursday 9/27 - 11am:
The next two progressive photos.


I like the blue on the curvy vase and the blue line down the right side.



Thursday - 2pm:
I really like the big pink flower in the center and the silly little orange one on the left.  Not sure I am liking the blue of the vase.


Thursday - 6:30pm:
Not really liking the background.  Needs a little more something.  Will add more in the morning - off to my modern dance class.



3 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Wondering how much your recent Euorpean jaunt is influencing you most recent art?
Even your paints look like art!
These new pieces are so full of life!

Shelby said...

Beautiful Terry colors!
I love it and I love seeing your process!
:)

farmlady said...

Wonderful paintings with so much color.
Love those feet too...