The flowers in this piece kept changing as my moods changed and swirled around me last week. Swirling can have a crazy, a bit out of control feeling. It isn't necessarily a bad feeling - maybe not alway comfortable. Defiantly wanted rocks in my pockets this past week.
The vessel or vase interestingly never changed. I was very sure of that. My physical self was very grounded, but my head... she was swirling.
I also think of the swirls as the different aspects of ourselves. We all have many parts, the obvious, mother, friend, wife, sister, etc. We also have the less tangible aspects like, light and dark, the judge, the martyr... They aren't always pretty, but they make up who we are. And as a balanced whole they can be beautiful. Or maybe the beauty is in the acceptance of all these aspects of ourselves.
I like the words in this little scrap of paper, "friends, love, love".
Love the little blue polkadots
More pieces of her diary...
1 comment:
Lovely feet, lovely art! I love the gold swirls, and the words too!
Post a Comment